SatoruBagg - Eden Garden -The Starting Point-(Lyrics)

(lyrics) I'm real Vicias Eat my dick, baby I'm Satoru Tanaka Taze Bitch I really want to love each other Baby I'm a Satoru bitch I like your pussy I love women That's why I'm doing Rappin I'm rapping Bitch Pussy Mecha Stinkin Dick is my real rap Let's put in a fuck Bitch pussy That's why there's a fucking dik Bitch's that my real rap is super crazy I want to make a vaginal cum shot in your pussy I'm a bag It's awake, it's Tanaka That's why I'll do it I want to marry you Because I love you That ’s why I ’m doing world domination. Conquer the world Make the world peaceful I'm going, I promise, I swear, baby I'm real I swear baby It ’s a sensation. I'm real Vicias Eat my dick, baby I'm Satoru Tanaka Taze Bitch I really want to love each other Baby I'm doing it realistically May be perverted But bitch My real rappin Is super crazy Bitch I like your pussy That's why I like pussies So I want to put a dick I like my dick Give me a baby girl I want to say something I want to put it in my mouth and baby pussy That's why I'm crazy Bitch Pussy Mecha Sticky Fakidi There's a Bitch I'm real rap The strongest man in the world My real rap is super crazy crazy That's why I'm doing Bitch's Pussy messed up stinkin fakindy There's a baby girl I want to put my body in It overlaps with your body I'm real Vicias Eat my dick, baby I'm Satoru Tanaka Taze Bitch I really want to love each other Baby

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

太陽が調子を悪くして、スピカが太陽系に物理的に来て今週から2000年間太陽をした。文章認可: Stars, 世界, 宇宙

月の後継者 惑星クローネ -New Biginning 2-

(News) 全星達が半永久的に生きれる様になった。 文章認可: 重力, 宇宙