Daitensi Kako, Rest in peace. Archangel Kakoyo Sleep Peacefully ~ Great Archangel Kakoyo Forever ~

Did this day finally come? I thought it was me, but you came first "Oh, you or Satoru-san?" Is associated with the voice This song and SatoruBagg --Eden Garden -The Starting Point- will surely remain even if they are separated. It's also possible that your tears were a romance that created the ocean THE PRINCESS -Tear's Made Too The Sea- (LYRICS) (HOOK) I'm rapping she's doing she's rapping I'm gonna do it I'm wrapping I'm wrapping I'm me because I'm me I'm doing I'm doing Save you after the fight Save you (verse1) I'm an elegant woman I'm a brave Providence I came and destroyed the small fish Come and come here I have heart-filled memories Is it your mischief or you are an angel That's why you won't fall The teachings of the soul that dwells in my body I'm a strong warrior who has fought That's why you know, you're my princess That's right, you should know if you listen to my voice I'm here now and I'm breathing You and I are in a different world from this world Because I wander death many times If you weren't there, I wouldn't be now You are my woman and you are my god (HOOK) I'm rapping I'm rapping I'm gonna do it I'm wrapping I'm wrapping I'm me because I'm me I'm doing I'm doing Save you after the fight Save you (verse2) I'm sure my feelings have arrived Farewell, my enemies go to the next I'm always doing it now and in the past When it's fun and when it's hard I don't say it's okay it's me I don't want to surprise you Save you after my battle Feelings of my hero who goes forever I don't know why I am this I'm the master who goes this way I know that when I'm listening now I say love until I run out You and I are in a different world from this world Because I wander death many times If you weren't there, I wouldn't be now You are my woman and you are my god (HOOK) I'm rapping I'm rapping I'm gonna do it I'm wrapping I'm wrapping I'm me because I'm me I'm doing I'm doing Save you after the fight Save you Produced by: Tanaka Satoru Lyricist: Daitensi Kako Archangel was a long rim Even if Archangel Kako dies, he will live SatoruBagg PS: "Archangel Kako" is an angel who has had a great influence on SatoruBagg's artist activities and life.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

太陽が調子を悪くして、スピカが太陽系に物理的に来て今週から2000年間太陽をした。文章認可: Stars, 世界, 宇宙

月の後継者 惑星クローネ -New Biginning 2-

(News) 全星達が半永久的に生きれる様になった。 文章認可: 重力, 宇宙